This article applies to:
- Trustwave MailMarshal (SEG)
- Trustwave ECM/MailMarshal Exchange
- How do I test e-mail policy rules set up to block or filter different types of e-mail messages and attachments?
- Which types of e-mail messages and attachments can I block or filter?
For a full list of file types recognized by SEG and ECM, please see article Q10858.
To test the e-mail policy rules you have set up to block or filter some common types of e-mail messages and attachments, send an e-mail to one of the following addresses and a message of the corresponding type will automatically be sent back to you. The message is returned "from" firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of your message must contain the word: test
- You should only use this service for manual rule testing. This service is not intended as a connectivity checker. Overuse could result in your requests being ignored.
Choose any of the following options:
To comment about this service or suggest other test messages, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- This article was previously published as:
- Marshal KB355