INFO: Current Known Issues for latest released version
This article applies to:
- WebMarshal (Current Release)
- WebMarshal 7.2.0
- What are the known issues in the latest release of WebMarshal?
- What are the latest changes and resolved issues in WebMarshal?
For details of the latest changes and resolved issues, see the Release Notes for WebMarshal 7.2.
Known Issues and Limitations:
Known issues from previous 7.X releases have been resolved in version 7.2.
- WebSockets connections from Chrome using NTLM cannot be authenticated. This issue is under investigation, and currently seen as a limitation of the Chrome browser.
- For further assistance, contact Trustwave Support or your reseller support organization.